Congratulations are in order once again for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex! On the perfect day of Valentine’s i.e. February 14, 2021, the royal couple made it official that they are soon going to be a family of four. The news came along with a monochrome photograph of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, captured by their close friend Misan Harriman, that looked straight out of a fairy tale. There is a wave of happiness around the halls of the royal family as everyone celebrates this moment.
The good news after a dark storm
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are over the moon now that their boy Archie will finally have a sibling. They had always wished for a small family and decided to have two kids with a minimum age gap. Archie Harrison Windsor-Mountbatten is the 1st child of Harry-Meghan, 4th grandchild of Prince Charles, and the 8th great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II.
The news of a second couple has brought a wave of happiness after Meghan’s miscarriage last year in July. She confessed in November 2019, it was a really grim phase for them but they were still hopeful. Last summer, on an afternoon, while Meghan was with Archie, she experienced excruciating pain and she sat down. She said it was at that moment she knew that she had lost her unborn child. She also talked about miscarriage sare something 20 out of 100 women go through but the silence and stigma around it leave them to live through the agonizing trauma alone. Hoping that her coming forward, will give strength and solidarity to many women who are going through the same thing.
The journey of Prince Harry and Meghan’s love
- The two first met in 2016, on a blind date at London’s Soho House via a common buddy.
- After a few dates, Harry invited her for a romantic trip to Botswana, Africa.
- By October 2016, several tabloids and outlets announced they are dating.
- Meghan sweetly opened up about Harry to the press in 2017.
- On September 23, 2017, Meghan made a spectacle when she went along with her prince charming to attend the Toronto Invictus opening ceremony .
- In November, the lovebirds sealed it with a ring and were engaged.
- They had the wedding of the century on May 19, 2018, in the St.George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle with who’s who of every field attending it while millions of watchers tuned in to see the wedding.
- 5 months later, we got to know that Lil Archie’s on the way.
- At London’s Portland hospital, on May 6, 2019, Archie took birth. Meghan and Harry refused to entitle him with the customary title of the “Earl of Dumbarton.”
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex declared their takeoff as the senior members of the royalties and moved to Montecito, Santa Barbara.
- In April, they founded the Archwell charity organization that will focus on issues like gender inequality and environmental conservation.
- They have also made deals with streaming big shots Spotify and Netflix to partner up to make movies, shows, and podcasts reflecting light upon many undertones of the society
- A royal source announced the couple’s second pregnancy, While the to-be parents are themselves privy about it yet, they are coming for a very special interview with Oprah Winfrey that is to be aired on March 7, 2021.