Love, Victor is a famous teen romantic drama series. The first season of the series premiered on June 17, 2020. It premiered on the famous online streaming platform Hulu. This new concept and plot of the series were much admired by the fans and its critiques all over the world. A total of ten episodes were premiered in both seasons of the series. While the second season of the series premiered on June 11, 2021, now fans are really eager to know about the release of the third installment in the series.
Plot Of The Love, Victor
Michael Cimino who plays the role of Victor Salazar is the main protagonist of the series. He is a student at Creekwood High School. The first season shows his journey in which he faces several challenges and mostly he is seen struggling with his sexual orientation. While in the second season he enjoys the new world with his new friends. He comes to have a relationship with Benji and further discovers a new love triangle in the story.
Storyline Of Love, Victor Season 3
The ending of Love, Victor season 2 leaves several questions in the minds of fans. Fans are excited to know that whether Victor will live with Benji or he will choose Rahim as his new partner. While the other characters of the show also experienced several changes in their respective lives. We can see that Mia was facing several issues in her relationship with Andrew. While Victor’s sister has to manage with Felix. It is also teased in the show that Lake and Felix’s ex may be bisexual.
We have also seen that Victor’s parents also reunite after several years. Their reunion was shown in the final moments of the second season of the series. While in the next season we will see the new trivia and challenges in the character’s lives. As various events such as college education and graduation are about to come.
Characters in Love, Victor Season 3
The main characters such as the parents of Victor and their close friends like Felix, Lake, Mia and Andrew will make their return in the third season. As we saw that Victor told Simon that he did not want his advice anymore, so we may not be able to see the character of Simon in the upcoming season. While the stars who played the role of characters are:
- Michael Cimino played the role of Victor Salazar.
- Rachel Hilson features Mia Brooks. Mia is a close friend of Victor.
- Isabella Ferreira as Pilar Salazar. She is the younger sister of Victor. Victor’s anxious younger sister troubled with her new life.
- Mateo Fernandez is Adrian Salazar who is Victor’s little brother.
- James Martinez played the role of Victor’s Father as Armando Salazar.
- Ana Ortiz depicted as Isabel Salazar who is Victor’s mother.
- Anthony Turpel acted as Felix Westen who is an awkward neighbor of Victor.
- Bebe Wood played the role of Lake Meriwether who is Mia’s best friend.
- Mason Gooding acted as Andrew.
- George Sear as Benji Campbell. Benji is Victor’s classmate and a gay similar to Victor.
Release Date Of Love, Victor Season 3
After the release of the first season of the series, Hulu announced season 2 within a couple of months. It is rumored that Hulu will release any official statement regarding the third edition somewhere in the August of this year. As the previous two seasons of the series were premiered in June we may expect that the third season of the series will make its appearance somewhere in June 2022.